Our Visitor Information Centre is located in the Town Hall in Clacton on Sea, for opening times see below.
Our friendly and helpful staff are here to assist both visitors and residents alike.
The team can assist you with...
- Tickets and information for the Princes Theatre, Clacton on Sea
- Advice on what to see and do
- Local accommodation
- Events around the district
- Tickets for National Express coaches
- First Bus Clacton area monthly Coachcards, plus weekly and daily scratchcards
- RADAR keys for accessible toilets
- Senior Railcards (Tendring residents only)
Calling all local events organisers...
We can help publicise your event by displaying posters and flyers and ensure your event is included in the What's On pages on this web site.
We are also happy to sell tickets for local events (ten percent commission charged on total sales) - please contact us for details.
Our Visitor Information Centre is open for members of the public to call in on:
Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm
However, we are open for telephone, email and online enquiries on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9am to 5pm and from 9am to 4.30pm on Fridays (excluding Bank Holidays)
Visitor Information Centre, Town Hall, Station Road, Clacton on Sea, CO15 1SE
Telephone: 01255 686633