Social care

Tendring District Council does not provide social care services.  In this area they are provided by Essex County Council.  Please use the links below to find the information you need on their website.

Adult Social Care

Essex County Council provides advice and services to people over the age of 18 who may need help because of their age, a disability or learning difficulty.

This may include:

  • frailty due to age
  • visual and/or hearing impairments
  • physical and/or learning disabilities
  • mental health issues

Visit Essex County Council's health and social care web pages for more information.

Children Social Care

Essex County Council provide social care for children services across Essex. 

On the Essex County Council website you can find information on the following services:

Last updated on: 23/11/2022 - 10:39