The Tendring Cultural Education Partnership (TendringCEP) is an exciting partnership that supports children and young people to fulfil their creative potential and access high-quality cultural experiences where they live, where they go to school, and where they spend their free time.
Working in partnership with Tendring District Council, Royal Opera House Bridge and Arts Council, TendringCEP is a growing group of organisations that work together in partnership to nurture creative and cultural education for all communities in Tendring. We will help bring schools, community organisations and families together to access rich and varied arts and cultural based activities.
We aim to achieve this by:
- promoting arts and creative collaborative opportunities for schools
- sharing CPD will be shared with teachers and governors
- highlighting potential funding streams
- providing opportunities for family engagement
- enabling opportunities to showcase the creative and cultural talent we have within Tendring
- signposting young people to opportunities
Our Local Cultural Education Partnership in Tendring aligns with the themes and objectives of the recently endorsed Creative and Cultural Strategy for Tendring; to be a centre for creative innovation, to build high levels of cultural participation, and to encourage both variety and cohesion.
We want to include you in the development of our Tendring Cultural Education Partnership and are looking to co-deliver and develop projects, if you would like to find out more please contact us:
Jessica Bryan, Tendring Cultural Education Partnership Officer
Telephone: 01255 686374